Abstract submission is now open
(until August 6, 2018, 23:59 CET, extended until August 14, 2018 (23:59 CET))
Conditions of Abstract Submission
To submit an abstract, it is necessary to agree to the following conditions:
- I confirm that the abstract in the preview has been inspected by me and found to be free of errors. Neither the abstract title nor the text gives any indications regarding the abstract’s authorship. I am aware that the content of the abstract cannot be changed after the submission deadline and can be published in this state. Until the submission deadline, the abstract can be withdrawn, changed, and submitted again.
- I accept that the abstract will be published under an Open Access policy using Creative Commons or a similar license.
- I assure that I possess the rights of copyright for my work as well as the submitted text and other media. In cases in which I have used media from other sources, I have a written declaration of the copyright owners that they have agreed to Point 3.
- I recognize that the publication does not entail royalties or remuneration. I accept the publication (in the online scientific program, abstract volume, main program, etc.) of all of my abstract in the context of this event.
- I confirm that the content of the abstract submitted for this event has been written solely by the authors listed in the author list.
- I assure that all of the authors have agreed to the entry, storage, and processing of their address details in the abstract management system.
- I assure that one of the authors presents a poster and/or gives a talk at the conference.